The first action of the project was an analysis of the current incidents and forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence against women with disabilities within theparticipant countries, through desk research and fieldwork.
You can download:
Detailed reports in national languages describing the current situation of sexual harassment and sexual violence against women with disabilities in Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain.
- STAYSAFE: PREVENTING AND RESPONDING TO SEXUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN WITH DISABILITIES – Collection of all national reports
- PREVENIRE LA VIOLENZA DI GENERE VERSO LE DONNE DISABILI STATO DELL’ARTE E RACCOMANDAZIONI PER IL CONTESTO ITALIANO (Italian report)
- ΠΡΌΛΗΨΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΠΟΛΈΜΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΒΊΑΣ ΚΑΤΆ ΤΩΝ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΏΝ ΜΕ ΑΝΑΠΗΡΊΑ: ΑΝΑΣΚΌΠΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΟΤΆΣΕΙΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΌ ΠΛΑΊΣΙΟ (Greek Report)
- SEKSUALINIO SMURTO PRIEŠ MOTERIS SU PROTINE NEGALIA PREVENCIJA (Lithuanian Report)
- PREVENÇÃO E RESPOSTA PARA A VIOLÊNCIA SEXUAL CONTRA MULHERES COM INCAPACIDADE DE FUNCIONAMENTO PSICOSSOCIAL – ESTADO DA ARTE E RECOMENDAÇÕES NO CONTEXTO PORTUGUÊS (Portuguese Report)
- ANÁLISIS DE LA REALIDAD DE LAS MUJERES CON DISCAPACIDAD ANTE SITUACIONES DE VIOLENCIA (Spanish Report)
An executive summary of the national reports in English
A comparative report which compares the research outcomes among the different partner countries in English
To request an e.pub version of these outputs please contact us.
Four videos produced to raise awareness and educate women with disabilities on how to respond to sexual harassment (both online and offline) and violent incidents. Access the digital resources
The e-learning is available in English, Italian, Lithuanian, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese. Click below: Stay safe training courses